The L.F.Markey team is looking to expand and recruit a full time Junior Merchandiser. The chosen candidate will be pro-active, highly organised and have proven experience in a fast paced environment.
- Ownership of all inventory ‘in stock’ for L.F. Markey and Meadows UK/EU/US and 3rd party brands, monitoring sales vs stock at all locations.
- Working with retail staff to monitor and replenish stock at stores and update third party quantities.
- Analysing sales figures from month and season and reporting back best and worst sellers.
- Reporting back weekly sales figures in Monday trade.
- Working with the wholesale team to offer any available stock queries to wholesale customers in season.
- Managing sale and product to be marked down, working with e-commerce to prepare this for all websites.
- 1-2 years' experience in a Merchandising role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
Please attach your CV and availabilities and answer this question: "What attracts you to working at L.F.Markey / Meadows?" to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
FREELANCE FLEXIBLE SALES ASSISTANT
The L.F.Markey team is looking for a bright, motivated, and organised freelancer to fill a flexible Sales Assistant role and join our small team in East London. The work would be on a zero hours adhoc basis, however we are currently running a pop-up shop and will host a sample sale soon so there is guaranteed work in the short term.
This role requires flexibility and availability to work during weekends and bank holidays, as well as doing 5 hour long shifts occasionally, please do not apply if this may be an issue. Strong organisation skills and punctuality are a must! The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an affinity with L.F.Markey and an understanding of the aesthetic of the brand.
- Ensuring store looks immaculate
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Processing exchanges and refunds
- Assisting during in store events and workshops
- Assisting during the sample sale
- Monitoring and packing online orders and booking courier collections
- First point of contact on escalating all customer service issues - liaising with warehouse teams and courier companies
- Monitoring consumables levels
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!