The L.F.Markey team is looking to expand our small team and recruit a CAD, Textiles and Graphic designer.
The chosen candidate will have a good understanding of the very contrasting aesthetics of both our brands, L.F.Markey and Meadows. They will be somewhat of a Jack-of-All-Trades of visual medium and will be able to lend their hand to any task requiring their skills within the company.
An innate knowledge of the Adobe design package is essential. The role has high volume of work but we do not expect employees to work overtime, so we are looking for a person who works quickly and efficiently.
Tasks for this role may include, but are not limited to the below:
- Produce technical CADs for a large proportion of the garments produced by both brands
- Add sizing information as provided by design team
- Work on textile and embroidery designs for garments and accessories, working with the design team (training can be provided on producing repeats)
- Produce decals for window displays
- Retouch our flat product shots for various uses
- Lay up our wholesale line sheets and look books in InDesign
- Resizing, renaming and changing the format of images files for various uses
- Creating and maintaining an image archive for the brands
- Producing point-of-sale materials
- Laying up advertising designs
Please email info(@)lfmarkey.com and attach a one or two page excerpt from your portfolio to demonstrate your style as a graphic designer.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every application.