FREELANCE SALES ASSISTANT
We are looking for a bright, motivated, and organised freelancer to fill a flexible Sales Assistant role and join our small team in East London. The work would be on a zero hours adhoc basis, however we are currently running a popup shop and will host a sample sale soon so there is guaranteed work in the short term.
This role requires flexibility availability to work during weekends and bank holidays, as well as doing 5 hours long shifts occasionally, please do not apply if this may be an issue. Strong organisation skills and punctuality are a must! The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an affinity with L.F. Markey and an understanding of the aesthetic of the brand. We are looking for someone bright and bubbly who is already familiar with the L.F. Markey brand.
Some of the things that you will do include:
- Ensuring store looks immaculate
- Offering customers, a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Processing exchanges and refunds
- Assisting during in store events and workshops
- Assisting during Sample Sale
- Monitoring and packing online orders, booking courier collections
- First point of contact on escalating all customer service issues - liaising with warehouse teams and courier companies
- Monitoring consumables levels
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to receiving your application!